ZT Systems Standard Warranty and Return Policy
Your ZT Systems computer has a limited warranty from the original date of purchase (see individual product for warranty term.) ZT Systems warrants that the computer systems it manufactures will be free from defects in materials and workmanship. We will repair any ZT-branded hardware products returned to us that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. If ZT is not able to repair the product, we will replace it with a comparable product that is new or refurbished.
PURCHASING ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS FROM ZT SYSTEMS TO UPGRADE YOUR SYSTEM DOES NOT EXTEND YOUR WARRANTY PERIOD.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
1) UNAUTHORIZED SERVICE OR PARTS
3) NON-ZT BRANDED PRODUCTS
4) SYSTEM COMPONENTS FROM A THIRD PARTY
5) CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE
• We are not responsible or liable for any damage to any software, equipment, accessories, components, or any other devices(s) attached to or used in conjunction with any system sold or replaced by us.
• ZT Systems, its affiliates, subsidiaries or their respective
directors, employees, representatives or agents shall not be liable for
any damages be it special, incidental, consequential, punitive, indirect
or otherwise, including but not limited to loss of data, use, profits
however caused whether through breach of contract, negligence, or
otherwise, and whether ZT Systems was advised of the likelihood of such
damages or not.
Warranty Voided If:
1) THE BAR CODE / TAMPER STICKER ON THE ZT SYSTEM(S) OR SERIAL NUMBER AND MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY LABEL ON THE SYSTEM COMPONENT(S) IS REMOVED PARTIALLY OR COMPLETELY, REPLACED, REPOSITIONED, TORN, MUILATED OR TAMPERED WITH IN ANY WAY.
2) THE SYSTEM(S) OR THE SYSTEM COMPONENT(S) RETURNED IS PHYSICALLY DAMAGED.
3) THE SYSTEM(S) OR THE SYSTEM COMPONENT(S) RETURNED IS ABUSED OR
4) THE ORIGINAL SYSTEM(S) SPECIFICATION AND CONFIGURATION IS MODIFIED OR
ALTERED IN ANY WAY WITHOUT WRITTEN APPROVAL FROM ZT SYSTEMS.
5) THE SYSTEM COMPONENT(S) RETURNED WAS MODIFIED, OR ALTERED IN ANYWAY.
1) To resolve issues arising from software conflicts a technical fee of $65.00 per hour will be charged to the relevant account before the system(s) is returned to the customer.
2) If the problem is software related the customer must pay shipping both ways to and from ZT Systems in addition to the hourly fee.
To return system(s) or system component(s), the customer should get an RMA number from the ZT Systems RMA Department prior to shipping the product back to ZT Systems.
2) An RMA number will not be issued without the ZT Systems’s Technical Department’s recommendation.
3) An RMA number is issued after our technician(s) have determined that it is necessary to return the
system(s) for repairs.
4) Please call 1-888-984-8899 to speak with one of our technicians.
5) You must provide your invoice number, serial number of the system(s) and the date of purchase before technical support commences.
6) After diagnosis the RMA Department will, if necessary, issue the RMA number with the necessary instructions via email.
7) System(s) or system component (s) cannot be returned without RMA number.
8) The RMA number is valid for 14 days including the day of issue.
9) RMA turn around time is usually less than seven business days.
10) Packaging: RMA number must be clearly marked on the outside of the package.
11) Customers should prepay the return shipping charge and insure the shipment or accept risk of loss or damage during shipping.
12) Do not send accessories (monitor, printer, scanner, keyboard, mouse, camera, etc.) except if the return is for credit or ZT Systems requires the customer to do so.
13) ZT Systems will not be responsible for any accessories that are returned by the customer.
All return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. Any RMA package(s) sent to ZT Systems with C.O.D. or freight collect without ZT Systems’s authorization will be refused.
14) Replacement return shipping: Replacement product(s) returned to the customer by ZT Systems are shipped via UPS Ground or FedEx Saver. For faster service, customers will pay the difference for the shipping fee.
1) Customer(s) should call and schedule an appointment with ZT Systems’s RMA department to drop off any return product(s) or to pick up the replacement product(s) at least 2 hours before the customer(s) arrive at ZT Systems.
2) Any product(s) dropped off by a customer(s) without an approved RMA number will be refused.
• The customer is responsible for backing up all data before the system is sent in for repairs.
• ZT Systems will not be responsible or liable for data loss due to repair or as a consequence of any action on our part.
If a system component proves to be defective, ZT may at our discretion provide advance replacement, or cross-shipment, service, meaning we will ship a comparable part that is new or refurbished to the customer.
Cross-shipment service will be for parts only. Complete system cross-shipment won't be covered by this policy.
ZT Systems requires assurance of the original's return in the form of a credit card number or purchase order. Purchase orders are only acceptable from customers with established ZT Systems credit terms.
Cross-shipment will be considered a sale if the defective item is not received by ZT
within 14 days from replacement receipt date; or return item is
non-ZT item or physically damaged.
ZT Systems only provides shipment by Fed Saver or UPS Ground. If customer requests faster shipment, they will be charged for the difference, or provide their shipping Account.
Customer will pay one-way shipping to return defective items.